6 Tips of What To Wear To a Newborn Photography Session
Capturing the first moments of your precious little baby’s life are so important. Equally important is for you to have a photo with your little bundle. You may not feel up to it and think that you are not ready for a photo but I guarantee you will regret not creating this permanent memory. You can be posed in ways that will make you look your best. Also what you wear will determine your photo. Here are 6 tips to help you sort out your clothing for your newborn photography photoshoot.
- Wear clothing that is pattern free
- Wear clothing that is logo free
- Plain clothing is best for a newborn photography photoshoot
- Wear something that is more fitted so there is not any excess material hanging
- Darker colours will hide more than paler colours
- It is best to avoid all white clothing or all black clothing