6 clothing tips for engagement photography or couple photos
An engagement photography session can be a good warm up to what it will be like for your wedding photography. You can work out what styles you like and what poses suit you best. Of course it doesn’t have to be engagement photography but could be a couple photoshoot…..just because…. So what clothing should you wear for this session? See some tips below to help you out.
- Plain or textured clothing is best for a couple photoshoot
- Darker colours will hide more than paler colours if you feel slightly uncomfortable with how you look
- Wear clothing that is pattern and logo free
- It is best to avoid all white clothing or all black clothing
- A fun idea is to match colours to the season if you are having an outdoor family photography session. For instance using oranges and browns during Autumn
- Look at both yours and your partner’s outfit and choose colours that complement each.
Magenta Photography is now offering FREE one hour engagement sessions with most wedding photography packages purchased. These sessions are perfect for a few reasons. One is that you get to know me and (I you) before your wedding day so this means you will be able to feel more comfortable and know what to expect. You will also be able to find out what style and poses you like best. Click on the button below and send through a request for me to contact you. We can discuss your engagement and wedding photography needs.
Remember memories fade….but photographs last a lifetime!