The 5 Must Have Family Photos To Capture Before It’s Too Late!
Life is busy and it’s not always easy to get the whole family together for family photos.
…..a few months…..pass by and before you know it you haven’t seen your whole family for a year.
It is so important to capture family photos at least once a year as life changes us. Children change the most in this time. Capturing family photos is a nice way of remembering how everyone was at that exact moment in life.
After all, your memories will fade…..and what is left?
Capture this permanent reminder before it’s too late!
- The entire family…..Get everyone together for family photos and make a day of it…..grandparents, children, grandchildren (great grandchildren if you have them). If your game, you could even get together the aunties, uncles and cousins
- Grandparents and grandchildren…..Family photos are nice to capture the special bond between grandparents and grandchildren.
- Parents and children….Family photos wouldn’t be complete without the interaction between parents and children.
- Siblings….You can capture candid or posed family photos between siblings. Depending on how old they are, sometimes the best photo is a candid one because when they are younger they tend to be more distracted and photograph better when they are interacting with someone or something.
- Parents…..only…..When was the last time mum and dad had a photo together? This is the perfect opportunity to capture mum and dad together while the children have a little break from family photos and the camera.
Other combinations you can capture are:
- Mum with children
- Mum with one child at a time
- Dad with children
- Dad with one child at a time
- Individual photos
Family photos can be posed or candid where you don’t need to look at the camera but just interact with your family. This creates more natural photos and are best for those who are camera shy.
Outdoor family photo sessions tend to be nicer to use as you can have a variety of different backgrounds within the space of a few metres. They also provide a more casual, fun look. If you are looking for a more formal family photo then a studio with a white backdrop is best. Make the most of capturing all these precious times at least once a year before it’s too late. Enjoy these special moments with your little family!