How to Best Display Your Family Photos in Your Home
Now that your family photography session is over, it’s time to decide where you are going to put your family photos and what will look best in your home. Here are some suggestions to make the most of your gorgeous new family photos:
- Canvas – your family photos can be printed on a ready to hang canvas. We offer various sizes and can create single photo canvases or collages of up to 5 photos on your canvas.
- Framed family photography prints – Dress your photos up with stylish frames to match your home décor. We offer a variety of print sizes for you to choose from. Contact us for more details.
- Framed on Shelves, Desks, Tables – If you are renting or don’t want to put holes in your walls from prints or canvases, you can also frame your family photography prints and place them on shelves, desks, or tables around your home. (You can also do this in addition to the wall hangings if you’d like.)
- Photo Boxes – This is a great way to display your photos, and you can keep more prints inside or use them as a keepsake box to house your precious memories. Photo boxes include mounts so they can be added straight into a frame or sit on your desk and shelves as is
- Albums/Coffee Table Books – If you just can’t pick out a few photos to display in your home and you need more space, you can always get a custom designed family photo album printed up and place it on your coffee table or bookshelf. Pull it out and look through it to remember how fun your session was, and how much your family loves each other.