What To Bring For a Newborn Photography Session.
Congratulations your little bundle has arrived and you want to book in your newborn photography session. Understandably you want everything to go to smoothly but what should you bring to your session???? If anything????
If your newborn photographer is anything like me, then they will already have a huge range of props, baskets, headbands, costumes, wraps and signs so rest assured you won’t need to bring anything. However it can be a nice touch to add sentimental items of your own in your baby photos. This could be something that was given to your baby at birth such as a teddy bear or perhaps something that was yours as a baby. This can add that personal touch to your baby photos.
Click here for your FREE consultation.
- It is best to bring a couple of changes of clothes.
- Perhaps you want your baby photographed in them or perhaps they might need a change of clothes.
- Comforters are also something important to bring such as a blanket or dummy.
- Of course you will also need an extra feed or two if you are bottle feeding, extra nappies and wipes.
- Any sentimental items you would like photographed.
If you are unsure about anything then you should speak to your newborn photographer.