Pregnancy Support, Doula and Childbirth Education
Melissa Russell is a Doula and Childbirth Educator and is a trained as a breastfeeding counsellor with the Australian Breastfeeding Association.
So what is a doula?
Melissa is a trained professional that provides support during pregnancy, birth and when you have your newborn. She is a great support network for the physical and emotional times you may experience during your pregnancy and when you are a parent.
You can view more information about Melissa and what support she offers at www.connectedjourney.com.au
Melissa from Connected Journey and Meagan from Magenta Photography have partnered together to offer a special for our clients.
- Introductory session to birth hypnosis
- Understanding the foundations of birth hypnosis and how it works
- Learning and practising breathing and relaxation techniques
- Receive your own birth hypnosis scripts
- Sessions in the comfort of your own home
- Option to upgrade to purchase your scripts on CD to practise at home
- 20-25 minute mini session in my studio in Pakenham or at an outdoor location close by
- 3, 6X8 prints
- Use of backdrops
- Use of props
- A range of colour and black and white photo proofs given for you to choose from
- Option to upgrade to a full package and save.
Remember memories fade…..but photographs last a lifetime!