Why is Quality of Photography Better Than the Price?
I get many requests on a daily basis for my pricing guide. Many people are just ‘price shopping.’ Price does not necessarily equal quality!
I wanted to share with you the reasons why I am listed as the number 1 photographer in Pakenham and why I have photographed 100s of beautiful clients from weddings to newborns to families.
My skills and expertise can not be compared to any other photographer and here’s why I charge what I charge:
– I have been fortunate enough to be nominated as a finalist in the prestigious Australian Bridal Industry Awards by my wedding clients in 2017 rated 98.13/100 for quality of product, quality of service, value for money and attitude of staff
– Voted top 6 in the Casey-Cardinia People’s Choice Business Awards 2017. This means my clients are confident in my work and trust I know how to capture life time memories for generations to come.
– Standard of work is pristine as featured throughout the Yarra Valley Wedding Guide 2017, featured on the inside cover, page 4, 15, 18, 27, 32, double page spread 38-39 and page 43.
– I have articles written about me in the Pakenham Gazette and The Gippslander
– With 6 years’ experience I know what and how to capture the emotions, connections and details
– I am also a trained primary school teacher so I can build up a rapport with children very quickly so they are at ease and we can capture beautiful photos
– Up to date with all immunisations
– Full Police check
– Fully public liability insurance
– I only use high quality, professional products that are guaranteed to last up to 200 years. For instance my premium albums are leather bound, have thick 4mm pages, professional grade printing and comes in a box to protect the album.
– I’m very pedantic with the images that I give to my clients so this means each photo goes through vigorous scrutiny to ensure that only the best is presented. This means that for every hour I spend there is approximately 4-5 hours of retouching
Now I understand that my photography is not for everyone so I wanted to give you a few tips on what to look for when choosing the right photographer for you. Your precious memories are too important to use an inexperienced photographer that provides you with mediocre images and products:
– look at their testimonials – why are they someone you want to use? Do they tell you how the photographer is with the family/children? Do they tell you about the quality of the products? Are they happy with the quality of photos?
– have they won awards?
– talk to them to find out if you feel comfortable with them before your session. If not, then they aren’t the right photographer for you
P.S. You can’t get back your moments. 100s of clients have used me because I have over 6 years experience, I have won awards and have amazing testimonials. Book in your session now.